- Rodman's DC Curbside Pickup
Rodman's DC Curbside Pickup
RODMAN'S DC CURBSIDE PICKUP
Questions? Scroll down for our FAQ section
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested items, cell phone number, and name. Click here to automatically format your email, or feel free to copy and paste from the list below.
2. Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email.
3. Please be prepared to answer your phone in order to customize your order, process payment, and/or designate a pick-up time.
4. Park inside the loading dock adjacent to Garrison Street. Call the store upon arrival and a Rodman's Curbside Shopper will load your items contact free.
1. Is there a Minimum for Curbside Orders?
Yes, we request that all curbside orders be a minimum of $50.00
2. How can I leave a "no-contact" tip?
You may indicate that you would like to add a tip. (i.e. "$10 tip please" or "10% tip please")
3. Do the "Add to Cart" or "Checkout" functions work on the Website?
We currently do not have the add to cart or checkout capacity on our Website at this time, therefore we ask shoppers to email their orders.
4. How do I pick up my order?
Park inside the loading dock adjacent to Garrison Street. Call the store upon arrival, and a Rodman's Curbside Shopper will load your items contact free.
5. Does Rodman's Offer Delivery?
Currently we do not offer delivery.
6. Can my prescription be done curbside?
7. How should I format my order if the link wont work?
You can copy and paste a template of the order below.
Rodman’s Online Order Format
- 8 Bottles of Vueve Clicquot Champagne
- 2 Bottles Loimer Lois Gruner Veltliner
- 2 Bottle of California Cabernet Sauvignon around $20
- 12 pack Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Bottles
- 6 Ayoba Yo droëwors beef sticks
- 3 Roland 16oz non-pareil capers
- 2 Cento 28oz Crushed Tomatoes
Cookies, crackers , Chips, Pretzels, Nuts, Dried fruits
- 3 Boxes Carrs Crackers Original
- 1 Container Raw Almonds
- 3 Bags of lightly Salted chips (brand not important)
Frozen Foods, Water, Bread
- 2 Stouffers mac & cheese dinners
- 1 Talenti Coffee Gelato
Tea, Coffee, Spices, Chocolate, Baking
- 1 Swings coffee Diplomat Blend
- 2 Earl grey tea bags (brand not important)
Soups, Salad Dressing, Oil & Vinegar, Granola
- 2 Vinaigrette dressings (brand not important)
- 1 Granola without very much sugar
Dairy, Preserves, Condiments, Refrigerated items
- 2 half gallons of 2% milk
- 5 Chobani yogurts mixed flavors single serve
- 2 Bonne Maman stawberry jams
- 3 zucchini
- 3 gala apples
- 5 bosc pears
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of kale
Non-foods, downstairs items
- Prescription pick up for John Smith
Name: John Smith
Phone Number: 555-555-5555