- Rodman's DC Curbside Pickup
Rodman's DC Curbside Pickup
Questions? Scroll to the bottom for our FAQ's
*WE ARE NO LONGER CHARGING SERVICE FEES*
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Send an email to Rodmansonline@gmail.com to submit your order. Click here to automatically format your email for our system and fill in your shopping list. Orders using this format will be expedited giving our shoppers a more efficient shopping pattern. (If you're having trouble using the link we have a list you can copy and paste below.) We would greatly appreciate if you use this form on all orders. Orders must be submitted between 8am Monday - 3pm on Friday. (Orders submitted on after 3pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will not be accepted)
2. Once you have placed the order we will send two emails. The first will let you know we have received your order, the second will alert you that we have begun working on the order. Please provide your cell phone number and await for our call to confirm your order is ready for pick up / payment processing. Indicate in the email if you would like us to store your Credit Card on file for future orders. (Can take up to 48hrs depending on the list of items)
3. When we call you to process payment, pick up instructions will be given. Pull into the loading dock area located on Garrison St. just before the parking lot if you are coming from Wisconsin Ave. When you have arrived please call (202)-363-3466 to notify us you have arrived. A Rodman’s employee will bring the items you ordered out to the curbside pickup area and place them in your car!
1. Is there a Minimum for Curbside Orders?
Yes, we request that all curbside orders be a minimum of $50.00
2. How can I leave a "no-contact" tip?
When you place your order you can indicate that you would like to add a Tip (ie. "Please charge a $5 tip to my order")
3. Do the "Add to Cart" or "Checkout" functions work on the Website?
We currently do not have the add to cart or checkout capacity on our Website at this time, therefore we ask shoppers to email their orders.
4. How do I pick up my order?
To pick up your order you pull into the loading dock, call the store number, (202) 363-3466, and give your name. After that open your trunk and one of our employees will load the items in. Once they are finished they'll give you a thumbs up and you're good to go!
5. Does Rodman's Offer Delivery?
Currently we do not offer delivery.
6. Can my prescription be done curbside?
Yes! Absolutely you can have the pharmacy fill your prescription and add it into a curbside order or simply pick that item up alone. If you are only picking up the prescription you can simply call the pharmacy counter when arriving to the pick-up area and let them know you have arrived and it will be brought out to you.
7. How should I format my order if the link wont work?
You can copy and paste a template of the order below
Rodman’s Online Order Format
- 8 Bottles of Vueve Clicquot Champagne
- 2 Bottles Loimer Lois Gruner Veltliner
- 2 Bottle of California Cabernet Sauvignon around $20
- 12 pack Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Bottles
- 6 Ayoba Yo droëwors beef sticks
- 3 Roland 16oz non-pareil capers
- 2 Cento 28oz Crushed Tomatoes
Cookies, crackers , Chips, Pretzels, Nuts, Dried fruits
- 3 Boxes Carrs Crackers Original
- 1 Container Raw Almonds
- 3 Bags of lightly Salted chips (brand not important)
Frozen Foods, Water, Bread
- 2 Stouffers mac & cheese dinners
- 1 Talenti Coffee Gelato
Tea, Coffee, Spices, Chocolate, Baking
- 1 Swings coffee Diplomat Blend
- 2 Earl grey tea bags (brand not important)
Soups, Salad Dressing, Oil & Vinegar, Granola
- 2 Vinaigrette dressings (brand not important)
- 1 Granola without very much sugar
Dairy, Preserves, Condiments, Refrigerated items
- 2 half gallons of 2% milk
- 5 Chobani yogurts mixed flavors single serve
- 2 Bonne Maman stawberry jams
- 3 zucchini
- 3 gala apples
- 5 bosc pears
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of kale
Non-foods, downstairs items
- Prescription pick up for John Smith
Name: John Smith
Phone Number: 555-555-5555